What you’ll get
Your phone in action
Cast your mobile apps on a large private screen in VR. Stay in sync with the outside world.
*Compatible phone and content required.
Keep the focus
Thanks to adjustable diopter lenses, you can personalize the focus and find the perfect viewing spot.
Easy to wear and remove. The proprietary dual-hinge fit design grants great comfort and stability even for different head shapes and dimensions.
Lightness and sleek design
A feather at just 189g, total immersion won't weigh on you.
Be cool, keep cool
Thanks to an advanced cooling system, the heat is vented out of the eye chamber for total comfort: As effortless as wearing a well-crafted eyepiece.
Use it at home
The HTC VIVE Flow is not limited to in-car usage, but can also be used at home with the existing HTC VIVE content portfolio in VIVEPORT.
- Android P and above.
- Check your phone's compatibility here.
- Ultra lightweight, glasses-like, foldable.
Memory & Storage
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM.
- 189g (1.2M cable additional 50g).
- 3.2k combined (2x 2.1” LCD 1600 x1600 per eye).
Field of view
- Up to 100 degrees.
- 75 Hz.
- Replaceable face gasket and temple pads.
- Active cooling for stable performance and increased user comfort.
- Stereo speakers with spatial audio support.
- Dual microphones with echo and noise cancellation.
- Supports Bluetooth headphones.
- External USB power source, we recommend a powerbank that is able to provide 1.5A / 7.5W, or a direct connection to your car’s USB port.
Hot swapping support
- Hot swap power sources and preserve running processes on device for up to 5 minutes with the built-in uninterruptible power supply system.
- Adjustable diopter dials that allow easy focus adjustment for each lens.
- Can use connected phone as controller (not for holoride).
- It supports video pass-through for environmental awareness.
- 2x cameras for inside-out headset 6DoF tracking.
- 3DoF only for the holoride in-car usage.
- Bluetooth 5.0
You will need a stable internet connection (e.g. provided by your smartphone) to use holoride with HTC VIVE Flow in the car.
8BitDo Pro 2. More Pro.
With 8BitDo's most advanced controller ever you’ll be able to play like a pro. This model represents the perfect evolution of Pro+ at a fraction of the price of pro controllers by competitors.
Function follows and defines form. Pro-level rear buttons.
The model Pro 2 boasts two high-end back buttons which offer more control to avoid removing the user’s thumbs from the thumbsticks. Thanks to the 8BitDo Ultimate Software technology, one can customize each button by assigning different functions and macros.
A myriad of possibilities to play. Custom profile switching. Enhanced grip. 4-way mode switching button.
Pro 2 offers infinite possibilities. The custom profile switch button features 3 custom profiles switchable on the fly. With an enhanced grip, Pro 2 allows the user to hold the controller effortlessly. The new 4-way mode switch button allows the user to swiftly switch between Switch, Android, D-input and X-input for easy pairing with any device.
8BitDo Ultimate Software on Android and iOS
The Ultimate Software grants advanced control over every part and feature of your controller. It is possible to customize button mapping, adjust stick & trigger sensitivity, and vibration control. One can also create macros with any button combination. Create controller profiles and switch between them at any time thanks to the custom profile switch.
A modern controller harking back to the classics
The Pro 2 bluetooth controller isn't your average obsolete Bluetooth® game controller. During the design process, the manufacturer paid extra attention to the most critical characteristics like the D-PAD, to make sure it made the player feel already acquainted with the device and used to its features.
The power to play any game ubiquitously
Whether on Switch, Windows, macOS, or Android, 8BitDo controllers are designed to be as versatile as possible with any contemporary device. Thanks to its 4-way mode switch, the user can instantly pair the controller via Bluetooth®. And, with the included USB cable, one can even use Pro 2 as a wired USB controller.
- Switch, Windows(Steam), macOS, Android, Raspberry Pi
- Switch mode, X-input, Mac mode, D-input
Dimension / Weight
- Wireless Bluetooth® 4.0
- 1000mAh Li-on battery, rechargeable
- 20 play hours with a 4-hour charging time
- 2 Pro back paddle buttons
- Custom profile switch button, 3 profiles, switch on the fly
- Mode switch button (Switch, macOS, D-input, X-input)
- Ultimate Software on mobile (android/iOS)
- Enhanced grip
- Modifiable vibration
- 6 axis motion sensor
Battery type / Battery life
Special offer until the end of April 2023
Get 3-month free access to the holoride subscription and the HTC Infinity Vista subscription.
The Safety Strap connects your VR headset to your seat belt during a holoride. Fasten the strap to the seat belt by locking the two loose ends around it and connect the loop to your headset before you start your holoride experience.